blossom (plural blossoms)
- A flower, especially indicative of fruit as seen on a fruit tree etc.; taken collectively as the mass of such flowers.
- The blossom has come early this year.
- The state or season of producing such flowers.
- The orchard is in blossom.
- (have or open into blossoms): bloom, come into bloom, come into blossom, flower
- (begin to thrive or flourish): bloom, flourish, grow, prosper, thrive
7 letters in word "blossom": B L M O O S S.
No anagrams for blossom found in this word list.
Words found within blossom:
bloom blooms bo bolo bolos boo bool bools boom booms boos bos bosom bosoms boss lo lob lobo lobos lobs loo loom looms loos los loss mo mob mobs mol mols moo mool mools moos mos moss mosso ob obo obol obols obos obs olm olms om oms oo oom ooms oos os osmol osmols slob slobs sloom slooms so sob sobs sol solo solos sols som soms soom sooms sos